When you think about selling your BIS HALLMARKED gold jewellery with R-Gold, you can find out the value of the gold you are selling at the current 1 gram rate by filling the details of the percentage (%) of gold in your pure gold, composite gold and composite gold jewellery in the boxes below. At times, this value will change according to the market. Your pure and composite gold, and composite gold jewellery’s percentage can be seen below. The valuation rate will be made in accordance with those.
Gold jewellery without a BIS HALLMARK will be tested by our gold appraiser , you can then fill out the form below and get your live price for the gold.
The percentage of gold may be as follows.The price will be based on the gold value.
|Percentage basis||The current price of 1 gm gold|
|99.99 %||Rs: 4850|
|91.67 %||Rs: 4446|
|87.50 %||Rs: 4244|
|83.30 %||Rs: 4040|
|75.00 %||Rs: 3638|
|62.50 %||Rs: 3032|
1. The customers, both husband and wife, must come in person to provide the details about the gold they are selling, such as the shop from which it was purchased. If this seems correct, the R-Gold branch gold jewellery appraiser will check the gold jewellery quality and compare it with the 99.99 pure gold’s current rate in the market, and then will inform them of the exact amount they can get for 1 gram of the gold. The gold and jewels are only accepted by the office, if the sellers accept the provided rate. It is not compulsory to sell the gold for the determined amount provided. Similarly, the gold and jewels are accepted from the customer if, and only if, it seems a genuine deal.
2. It is mandatory for the couple (husband and wife) to provide proof of their address and proof of their IDs. Moreover they must have the details of their bank account number and IFSC CODE NO. If they are working, they must provide their work ID as a source. If they own their own business, they must show a Registration Certificate or GST credentials matching that business.
3. The R-Gold Company will only purchase gold ornaments when you come as a couple (husband & wife), or with your mother or father, or with a family member. If any customer visits with a third party or with a mortgage merchant without the requested accurate information, the R-Gold company will refuse to buy.
4. If gentlemen come alone, they should furnish the purchase information (bills) for the gold jewellery under their name, or should furnish their employee ID, and if running a business they should provide their GSTIN details. If the gold jewellery was purchased in a foreign country, the customer should provide the purchase information along with their passport.
5. If R-Gold suspects a customer, or if they cannot provide valid information, or if after enquiries it is found to be suspicious, or if the gold is stolen, they will be reported to a nearby police station.
6. Customers can receive a certain amount of the sale value as cash. Amounts of more than the specific cash limit can be received through the RTGS/IMPS system.
During the evolution of gold, there have been various stampings used, such as 22 CT, KDM, 916 KDM, 88 KDM, 22/20 KDM and this has meant there has been a lot of false claims made, and customers of used gold retailers have ended up losing money when selling their old gold. Understanding this, our government has taken steps to improve the situation and has introduced the BIS HALLMARK for gold, and has now sent a government order to retailers who sell gold to customers, to stamp the BIS HALLMARK on all gold. This has resolved the quality issues, and has removed the worries of customers purchasing gold, and also has increased the trust in buying gold. Moreover if the BIS HALLMARK is implemented on all gold, there will be no losses for anyone, also the recycling of gold, and its purity, will also be greatly improved and the import of gold will be greatly reduced.
Despite the regularisation of the gold trade, as the price of gold increases day by day, the theft of gold is also increasing rapidly. Many gold trading companies do not collect proper IDs, or collect false or wrong IDs, and then offer gold mortgages to these clients, which is contributing to the theft of gold. After collecting wrong IDs and addresses they send auction information letters and notifications about the mortgaged gold to that address. When the letters or notifications return from the addresses as being incorrect, they never report this to the police. They also create fraudulent auctions and end up owning the jewellery. This is also another cause for the increase in gold thefts. When someone tries to sell or mortgage the stolen gold, an honest firm will report it and handover the person to the police. When companies prohibit the buying or mortgaging of stolen gold, the thefts will stop. After mortgaging the gold jewellery from a suspected person, the mortgaging company then tries to sell the gold to used gold jewellery buyers and then they report to the police that the used gold company is dealing in stolen gold. That is why the R-Gold company has been formed, on a non-profit basis, to create awareness, within its client base, about being careful of the quality of gold jewellery, and to protect these clients from stolen gold jewellery. For whatever reason R-Gold will not communicate with any unknown or unreliable person. Also we will not respond to calls, or to unreliable or unknown persons visiting our office. Furthermore, mortgages will not be purchased from gold traders and R-Gold will only buy from trusted and identifiable customers. R-Gold will never collect gold jewellery from your home and do not offer a home service. We buy gold jewellery only from customers who visit our office, directly in person, and who have proper ID and address information.
R-Gold gives correct pricing for gold jewellery to our customers, based on the percentage of gold in their jewellery, and in accordance with the market price for 99.9% pure gold.
We care for you
Get your Jewelry tested with our In use max sell gold purity analyzer, Incorporated with the latest technology from "USA" that ensures speed, accurate and reliable results to get the best value for your gold.
Sell gold with best market price at R-Gold Exchange. Our R-gold ensures that quick service for our customers to vary their gold to cash conversion. R-Gold Exchange Gold Buyers provide instant Cash for Gold. Our team of quality analysts is well-versed with all the trends and developments of the field. Our team of quality analysts is well-versed with all the trends and developments of the field.
Client Satisfaction and best customer service is our motto. Being a client-centric organization, our foremost objective is to deliver 100% satisfaction to esteemed clients. By offering them the best services in just few minutes, we save their time. By making free valuation of their gold assets and providing them the best prices, we have become a chosen name. R-gold has branches in Chennai, Salem, Karur, Tirupur, Krishnagiri , Udumalpet, Mettupalayam, Madurai, Hosur, Nagarkoil and Erode you can sell your gold in nearest branch for best prize.
Get complete information about the gold rate in R-Gold Exchange. If you want to sell gold. Please Contact Us.